Well since its all about number 9, here are my 9 wishes :
- Planning to have a baby. First, prepare myself to be emotionally present and available for the baby all the time (checked). Must have a post-baby financial plan (still in progress). Start eating healthy food (hahaha this is sooo hard especially when you work at Senayan City, damn there are so many mouth-watering resto, mostly the fast food company).
- Buy a new camera. I want the EOS 500D, but I think 450D is a whole lot cheaper. Anyway 450D is value for money and I can use the spare cash towards a quality lens.
- Take another honeymoon. A beautiful beach for sure. Phuket here we come. Me and my husband have been planning this trip for the longest time.
- Open a new bank account. Lucky me, today OCBC NISP bank officer went to my office, she offers a promotion for a new saving account. So if I deposit IDR 500.000/ 1.000.000 today, I'll get a Lock&Lock package worth IDR 150.000. Wohoo I'm definitely going to open a new account.
- Being a better wife. Well I reflected on my behavior a lot, not like I'm some bad girl or anything, I just needed to be a better wife for him, being a good listener and not to be defensive. Yes dear, I'll try to do my best.
- Exercise at least once a week. 2 weeks ago, Puma shoes on sale, 50% off. I bought this pair of running shoes because it is so cheap and also I think I need to lose some weights. After the wedding I've gained 2 kg, s***. Some people said "Are you pregnant, you look a lil bit fat", ghrrr..
- Take my husband to SeaWorld. Haha I have no idea why he has never been to SeaWorld.
- Buy Jamie Oliver's new cook book for my mom. Yes she loveesss Jamie so much. She always amazed by the way Jamie cooks. Yeah I know Mom, he's handsome and a great chef, what a complete package.
- My hubby get his dream job. I know he is a lil bit confused about what he really want to do for the next 10 years. Keep praying Bib, and you'll find the answer.
That's it. 09/09/09 - with 9 wishes.
Search the site